To avoid delays when lodging the application you should include the following:
- Miscellaneous Services Form accurately filled and signed by the applicant where needed.
- Affidavit Form to be filled by applicant in case change of name for women after divorce.
- 2 photographs (3.5cmX3.5cm in white background) pasted at the space provided.
- Original passport.
- Personal particulars of the 1st page of the applicant and spouse passport (2 sets).
- Personal particulars of the last page of the applicant and spouse passport (1 set).
- Current Sri Lanka Visa page of applicant and spouse (1 set).
- Observation page of the applicant and spouse if any (1 set).
Original Work permit / Tangdeo (Alien certificate) / Residence permit with photocopies of personal particulars and renewal page (If applicable).
Original Divorce Certificate with photocopy.
Photocopy of divorce certificate to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Sri Lanka
Authority letter if applicant cannot come personally.