You should not to use any special characters or punctuation in any questions on the form: these could lead to errors during the processing of your application.
If you are stuck on any question, please write a simple answer (for example: yes, no, NA, X 01/01/2010) then make the correction or the additional reply in pen on the printed form.
KNOW YOUR VISAS
Your visa for India is printed on a Visa Sticker reproduced below for information only. Please check the details carefully for any possible printing errors in name spelling, passport number, etc. as marked below:
- Your Surname (Last Name) as given in your passport
- Your Name (Given Name) including middle name if any as given in the passport
- Visa Type : T = Tourist, B = Business, X = Entry, E = Employment, S = Student, R = Research, C = Conference, J = Journalist, TR = Transit, MED = Medical, MEDX = Medical Attendant, etc.
- Date of Issue (Visa for India is effective from the date of issue and not from the future date to match applicant’s itinerary).
- Date of Expiration (Stipulation of duration of visa is at the discretion of the embassy of India).
- Number of Entries : M = Multiple, D = Double & S = Single
- Your Passport Number
- Signature of the Visa Officer
- Round Seal of the issuing office